Host a Mixer
The Hispanic Chamber of Commerce invites your Business or Organization to host a mixer. Hosting a mixer is an excellent way to showcase your business, generate leads and gain tremendous visibility to our local business community.
- Networking Mixers are held the 3rd Thursday of every month from 5:30pm to 7:30pm
- Young Professionals Mixers are held the 1st Thursday of every month from 5:30pm to 7:30pm
What can a Mixer do for me or my business?
- Mixers are an ideal opportunity to gain exposure and publicity for your business.
- Mixers allow for the opportunity to network and meet potential new clients.
- Networking can also help identify opportunities for partnerships, joint ventures or new areas of expansion for your business.
- Sponsoring a mixer is a great opportunity to demonstrate that you are invested in our community
Benefits that you will receive as a mixer host
- Your company’s logo will be included in all marketing materials.
- Company logo recognition as Event Host on the Chamber website.
- Chamber event invite on Social media will be created prior to your event.
- Extensive social media promotion leading up to the event.
- Constant Contact eblasts to all Chamber members prior to your event.
- Copy of all business cards collected at your event.
- A company representative will have the opportunity to address our guest and share information about their business and speak about what sets your business apart from others.
Mixer Host Guidelines
- Host must be a current member of the HCCSC.
- Provide appetizers and beverages for a minimum of 65 people.
- Provide 2 raffle items.
- Provide 1 table that can be used for check-in.
- Provide a digital logo that can be used for marketing purposes
Host a Mixer
This application is only a request to be considered to hold a Mixer. It does not guarantee that your business/organization will be selected. Those selected will be notified by phone. Mixer Selection is based on first come basis. Priority will be given to members who did not host a mixer in the prior year.
"Really making a difference in helping to build a healthy and prosperous Sonoma County."